Bluetooth devices are notoriously unreliable. If you’re having trouble with your Bluetooth device, here’s a few things you can try to fix the problem.
The that didn’t work make sure your bluetooth device is still discoverable windows 10 is a fix that has been released. It makes sure that the Bluetooth device is still discoverable before trying again.
Pairing is how Windows 10 and Bluetooth devices communicate.
For further security, a PIN code was entered.
Pairing is done automatically for non-typing hardware. Speakers, sound bars, earbuds, and headsets are all discoverable once Bluetooth is switched on.
Also see – How to Transfer Files Between Windows 10 and Android Using Bluetooth
Windows 10 Bluetooth headphones linked but not connected
To link them, you must click on that device. Bluetooth on Windows 10 was unable to connect, resulting in no audio or connection. The following mistake, however, happens –
“It didn’t turn out that way. Check to see whether your Bluetooth device is still discoverable before attempting again.”
Answers.microsoft.com is a good place to start.
Check the software and hardware settings if Bluetooth does not connect.
Finding a solution isn’t simple. When I tried to connect my Bluetooth speakers, I ran into a similar issue. Both Windows 10 and the device were linked. I can see the device in the Settings menu.
Also see – How to Enable Bluetooth on Windows 10 – Settings and Switches
The most frequent issue is when Bluetooth is connected but not linked. Bluetooth headphones sometimes fail to connect to a computer.
I got the aforementioned problem when I clicked the device to connect.
Bluetooth is paired but not connected.
I also tried connecting via the notification area. However, it was unable to resolve the aforementioned problem. Because both devices were linked and discoverable, I felt it was a ridiculous issue. However, they are unrelated.
A standard warning appears, stating that the device is paired but not connected.
More Read – [Working] Top 10 Fixes for Windows 10 Bluetooth Keyboard Not Working
I disconnected the Bluetooth speaker and reconnected it. Then, under Devices > Bluetooth & other devices, I attempted to connect using the Notification area setting and the Notification area setting. Both methods were ineffective.
Then, after doing some internet investigation, I discovered a solution. It has to do with the hidden devices and drivers in Device Manager. For me, the following solution worked.
Fix – Sorry, but that didn’t work. Check to see whether your Bluetooth device is still detectable, and then try again.
10 minutes are required.
It’s a quick fix for the Bluetooth paired but not connected issue. You must locate and update any hidden Bluetooth devices using Microsoft drivers.
- Open Device Manager by typing it into the Windows Search box.
Select View > Show hidden devices from the menu bar at the top.
- Next to the Bluetooth Auxiliary section, click the arrow.
It will display the Bluetooth devices and drivers that have been concealed.
- Note: There are a few steps to finding concealed devices.
a. If the above option isn’t visible, use your Windows 10 laptop’s Bluetooth slider to toggle it on or off. b. If you have a Bluetooth adapter, disconnect it and reconnect it. b. Check to see whether Bluetooth is switched on. d. Disconnect all other Bluetooth devices except the speakers or headphones you wish to connect. e. If the above choice does not show, unpair the Bluetooth device in question and pair it again.
- Right-click Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (Sink) and choose Update Driver from the context menu.
a. Manually search for drivers on my machine. Don’t look for drivers on your own. b. Allow me to choose a driver from a list of options on my PC. c. Select Microsoft Bluetooth A2dp source on the following screen. If it doesn’t exist, look for anything Microsoft-related.
- In the Bluetooth Auxiliary section, repeat steps 5-8 for the next list of devices.
- The following devices were listed in this section and required to have their Microsoft drivers updated.
Microsoft Bluetooth A2dp Source Audio/Video Remote Control -> Microsoft Bluetooth Avrcp Transport Driver Audio/Video Remote Control (Target) -> Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (Sink) -> Microsoft Bluetooth Avrcp Transport Driver Audio/Video Remote Control -> Microsoft Bluetooth Hands-Free Profile -> Microsoft Bluetooth Avrcp Transport Driver Hands-Free Profile The function of the AudioGateway
- The Bluetooth Auxiliary section will vanish after you’ve done this for each connected device.
Bluetooth, Sound, Video, Game Controllers, Audio Inputs and Outputs, and System Devices should now show in the device list.
- Restart your computer and reconnect your Bluetooth device.
“That didn’t work,” says the error message. Check to see whether your Bluetooth device is still discoverable, then try again.” should be resolved, and you should be able to hear sound from your Bluetooth headset, headphones, or soundbar.
Go to Settings > System > Sound to see whether your Bluetooth speakers are connected. If your device supports them, you should be able to view them under Input and Output devices.
Restarting Windows Bluetooth Services is the first solution.
A similar issue affects Dell XPS 13 customers. He was confronted with the following issue.
Related: How to Stop Windows Update from Looking for Device Drivers in Windows 7 and 10
My Bluetooth gadget will not connect to my laptop. The pairing is successful, however the connection is unsuccessful. Is there anybody who can assist me?
You may restart the necessary services to resolve this problem.
- Type services.msc using the Win + R keys.
- Standard is the default setting.
- In general, three Bluetooth services will be available.
- Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service is a Bluetooth audio gateway service.
- Driver Management Service is a company that manages drivers.
- Service of Assistance
- Right-click and start them if they aren’t already running. If it’s already up and running, try restarting it.
- Also, attempt to do the same with any other Bluetooth-related services.
- If you’re using Bluetooth speakers, headsets, or earbuds, look for the Windows Audio service.
- They may be started or restarted.
Check to see whether Bluetooth is active and connected.
Try the Bluetooth Troubleshooter as a second option.
Windows 10 offers the added benefit of built-in troubleshooting, which automates the aforementioned procedures. Any additional services that are needed will be managed by it. After the procedure is finished, you may need to reboot.
- In the Windows 10 search box, type troubleshooting.
- Go to Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot if that doesn’t work.
- On the right-hand side, choose Additional Troubleshooters.
- Click Bluetooth under Find and solve additional issues.
- Run the troubleshooter to see if there are any issues.
It may be able to resolve numerous Bluetooth driver and connection problems.
The that didn’t work make sure your bluetooth device is still discoverable airpods is a fix for the problem of Bluetooth devices not being discoverable.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you fix Bluetooth when its not working?
The Bluetooth is not working because it needs to be paired with a device. If you cannot pair your device, try switching the Bluetooth off and on again.
How do I make sure my Bluetooth device is discoverable?
If you are using a Windows computer, the easiest way to make sure your Bluetooth device is discoverable is by going into the settings on your computer and clicking on Bluetooth.
Why does my Bluetooth says its connected but not working?
This is a common issue with Bluetooth devices. The most likely cause of this issue is that your devices Bluetooth radio may be disabled or not working properly. To fix this, please try the following steps:
- that didn t work make sure your bluetooth device is still discoverable, then try again reddit
- that didn’t work make sure your bluetooth device is still discoverable reddit
- that didn’t work try again and make sure your printer is still discoverable
- that didn’t work try again and make sure your television is still discoverable
- try again and make sure your bluetooth headset is still discoverable