Apple TV users can now watch HBO Now on their set-top box. It’s a good idea to know how to activate the app and get started watching for free.
The is hbo go the same as hbo max is a question that many people have. HBO GO and HBO Max are two different services, but they offer similar content.
HBO Go has some of the greatest programs on television right now. HBO Go, a service that enables you to access your membership from a variety of devices, was developed by the business.
This implies that your audience isn’t restricted to cable subscribers. All programs are now available to watch on your Smart TV, iPhone, Android smartphone, iPads, and other devices.
There are a few steps to take in order to activate HBO Go on Apple TV. But first, you’ll need an HBO membership.
You may skip the activation step if you’ve already joined up.
How can I sign up with HBO Go?
- You may subscribe to a pay-TV service in your area that includes the HBO/Cinemax bundle. After that, you may set up your HBO Now account without incurring any further fees.
- To establish an HBO membership, go to HBO.com/order. This is the only method to get HBO on Apple TV without a cable subscription.
- Go to hbo.com/order in your browser.
- After that, you’ll need to enter the login and password that came with your membership.
- Fill in the blanks on the pop-up prompt.
- Now, go ahead and join up.
This will establish your HBO Go account and ensure that you are able to activate HBO Go on your smart television.
How to Set Up HBO Go on Apple TV
To activate your HBO membership on Apple TV, follow these steps:
- Install the HBO GO app on your television. The HBO app is pre-installed on current Apple TV models.
- Start the app.
- Select ‘connect your provider account’ from the drop-down menu.
- Onscreen instructions will be given on how to proceed.
- You’ll need a computer or a gadget that can connect to the internet. Go to hbogola.com/activate in the device’s browser. Alternatively, your TV screen will show a QR barcode that you may now scan with your phone. When utilizing the QR code approach, you must first log in to your HBO Go app on your phone before scanning the code. Once you scan the code, your Apple TV will be enabled immediately. If the barcode technique fails to connect to HBO Go on Apple TV, try the URL approach.
- To proceed, input the code shown on your TV screen on your phone or computer when utilizing the URL activation method. The TV account will be activated as a result of this action.
- Choose a TV provider or enter the information of your subscription account.
- Log in and take advantage of it.
Hopefully, this tutorial has assisted you in activating HBO on your Apple TV device, and you are now ready to watch some of the platform’s greatest programs.
If you continue to have problems, please let us know in the comments area below.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I set up HBO Go on Apple TV?
Youll need to download the HBO Now app from the Apple App Store. Once you have downloaded it, open up the app and sign in with your account information.
Why wont HBO go work on my Apple TV?
HBO is not available on the Apple TV.
How do I activate my HBO Go app?
HBO Go is an app that requires a cable subscription. You can sign up for one of these subscriptions through your provider or you can purchase HBO Now directly from the app store.
- hbo now vs hbo max
- if i have hbo is hbo max free
- do you get hbo max with hbo