Developers have numerous options for creating apps, but there are some settings that are not available in the developer settings. This tutorial will show you how to enable these hidden Developer Options on an Android 12 phone.
Android 12 phones have a new feature called Developer Options. This allows users to enable developer options, which has been disabled by default. Read more in detail here: enable developer options android 11.
Android 12 will be available to the general public in the near future. Yes, the final Android 12 beta, also known as the Android 12 RC, is now available for testing. Android 12 introduces a host of new features that put a greater emphasis on speed and privacy. The first step in today’s Android 12 tutorial will be to activate developer settings.
As everyone knows, the Android OS gives you the freedom and flexibility to do anything you want, whenever you want. If you have the developer options enabled, you may sideload applications, run adb commands, activate USB debugging mode, and even change window animation rates. And, if you’re a power user, you’ll appreciate how helpful these developer choices are when it comes to rooting and using custom ROMs. Learn how to activate developer options on your Android 12 smartphone by reading on.
Developer Options in Android 12: How to Enable Them
When you unlock or enable the developer options on your phone, you get access to a plethora of settings and features that are particularly helpful to power users. On all Android phones, these settings are now deactivated by default. However, it is possible to activate it, and the procedure is very simple to follow.
The Settings UI may differ since various OEMs have their own unique skin on their phones. As a result, the procedure for enabling developer options differs per device. But don’t worry, we’ll cover the procedure for nearly all Android phones right here.
On the Google Pixel, enable Developer Options.
This section is for any Android phone that has a stock-like user interface. Google Pixel phones, Motorola phones, Asus phones, Nokia phones, Sony phones, Oneplus phones, Samsung phones, and Lenovo phones will all function with it. Let’s get started with the tutorial.
- First and foremost, you’ll want to launch the Settings app. This may be done by either launching the app from the app launcher or by accessing the quick settings and then clicking the settings button.
- Select the About Phone option after scrolling to System. The About Phone option will be accessible in the main settings on certain devices, rather than under System. You may also look for About Phone in Settings.
- Look for the Build Number area now that you’re on the About Phone page.
- You must now touch the Build Number area seven times.
- You’ll get a toast message congratulating you on becoming a developer.
- Close the About Phone window and go to the System Settings window.
- Developer Options may be found in either the System Settings or the Advanced Settings sections, depending on the phone manufacturer. You may search directly in Settings once again.
- Simply open the Developer Options when you locate it.
- That’s all there is to it for enabling Developer Options on your Android 12 smartphone. You may turn it off to deactivate Developer Options if you wish.
On Xiaomi phones, enable Developer Options.
- On your Xiaomi, Redmi, or Mi phone, go to Settings.
- Open the About Phone option by searching for it.
- You’ll be able to discover information about your device. On MIUI Version, you must touch seven times.
- When you hit MIUI Version, you’ll get a notification that says, “You are now a developer.”
- Return to the main Settings page and choose Additional Settings > Developer Options from the drop-down menu.
- That’s all; you now have access to all developer features, including USB debugging and OEM unlocking.
That’s all there is to it for turning on Developer Options in Android 12. The Developer Options options will be in various locations depending on the phone you’re using, as previously stated. When it comes to activating these choices, it all comes down to the Android skin that these devices are operating on, and they don’t vary all that much. Yes, the options under developer Options vary per device, and some devices may have a few more than others, which is OK.
Also look at:
The developer options android 9 is a feature that allows users to customize their device. This article will show you how to enable the developer options on your phone.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you unlock and enable developer options on Android?
The first step is to enable the developer options on your phone. To do this, go to Settings > About Phone and tap Build Number 7 times. You will then see a toast notification that says Developer Options Enabled.
How do I enable developer options on Android?
On your android device, go to settings and then scroll down to the bottom of the list. You should see a Developer Options option that will allow you to enable developer options on your device.
How do I open developer options in miui12?
To open developer options in miui12, you can go to Settings > About phone > MIUI version and tap on MIUI Version.
- enable developer options android 10
- how to make android faster with developer options
- how to enable developer options samsung
- disadvantages of developer mode in android
- usb debugging android 11