Samsung Galaxy A12 comes with a built-in screen recorder. In this article, you will learn how to use the Samsung Screen Recorder on your device as well as two easy ways to record videos for YouTube or Instagram.
Screen recording is a feature that allows you to record your screen and share it with others. There are two easy ways to do this on a Samsung Galaxy A12, which is a phone released in 2018.
Hello and welcome to the new guide for today. Today, we’ll look at how to record a video using a Samsung Galaxy A12.
So, if you’re seeking for instructions on how to record your Samsung Galaxy A12’s screen, you’ve arrived to the correct spot.
Screen recording is a great function to have if you want to provide a lesson or show your friends anything.
Record the screen and store it, then email or share it to a social networking site.
This option is currently only accessible on a limited number of Samsung devices running One UI 2 and Android 10.
With the aid of this step-by-step instruction, we can now understand How to Record a Screen in Samsung Galaxy A12.
So, without further ado, let’s get to the point…!
How to Record a Screen on a Samsung Galaxy A12
In this comprehensive article, I’ve shown two methods for effectively recording the screen on the Samsung Galaxy A12.
The reason I’m offering two techniques is so that if one of them fails, you’ll have a backup plan.
Using the Notification Panel on the Galaxy A12, take a screenshot of the screen.
- First, access the Quick Panel by swiping down from the top of your screen (Notification Panel).
- Then pick the Screen Recorder Icon, then long-press the screen recorder icon to alter the recording quality.
- You may now choose between No sound, Media Sound, Media Sounds, and Mic as your preferred Sound options.
- Then press the Start recording button.
- Now your phone’s screen recording will begin, and you’ll notice a countdown clock at the top of the screen, as well as several choices such as the pen tool to draw images, enabling or disabling the picture-in-picture capability, and stopping the screen recording by tapping the stop icon button.
- That’s all there is to it.
Take a Screenshot with the Samsung Galaxy A12?
If the screen recording icon isn’t shown in your Quick Panel, what should you do?
- In the Quick Panel’s upper right corner, click the three-dot vertical icon.
- Then choose “Button Order” from the drop-down menu.
- You’ll now see the Record Screen Icon, which you can drag into the icon button area to add to the Quick Access panel.
- That’s all there is to it. Enjoy…!
If the screen record icon is still not visible, attempt the second way to record the Galaxy A12’s screen.
Because the inherent screen recording function is not available on earlier Samsung smartphones, we must download a third-party screen recording program.
How to Show Battery Percentage on Samsung Galaxy A12 (Must Read)
How to Use a Screen Recording App on a Galaxy A12 to Record the Screen
- To begin, go to the Play Store and search for XRecorder.
- Then open it by clicking the Install option.
- Now you may begin recording your screen.
- That’s all there is to it.
When you install the screen recorder, the icon may appear in the notification panel. You may also manually record the screen by using this program.
Take a Screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A21S?
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
So, How to Screen Record On Samsung Galaxy A12 was the topic of this step-by-step tutorial.
I hope you find this post to be both informative and enjoyable! You may find more Screen Record instructions similar to this one here.
Which of the methods do you want to try first?
If you have any questions about this post, please leave them in the comments box and I will respond as soon as possible.
Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter to get updates on new content.
Thank you for reading this article all the way to the end…!
The “how to screen record on samsung a20” is an easy way to do this. The first method, which uses the built-in camera app, is one of the easier ways to do it. You can also use your computer to record your screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I record my screen on Samsung Easy?
A: To record your screen on Samsung Easy, go to Record. On the bottom menu bar of the app, select Video and Audio and then press the blue button.
How do I record my screen quickly?
A: This is not possible on the PC version of Beat Saber. You can however, quickly capture game footage without recording it by using a program like Fraps or OBS to record your screen while playing.
Does Samsung A12 have screen shot?
- samsung a12 no screen recorder
- samsung a12 screen recorder apk
- how to screen record on samsung a11
- samsung a12 screenshot
- does samsung a12 have screen mirroring
Download Gigatuga Player for PC Windows 10,8,7
Stripe And Coindesk – Basic Info
3 Common Tech Problems