Samsung Galaxy F52 5G is a new device released by Samsung which has some unique features. One of these features is the ability to screen record and take pictures. However, this feature is not available on all devices. This article will show you two easy ways to screen record on your device!
The how to screen record on laptop is a question that has been asked by many people. There are two easy ways to do this, using the Samsung Galaxy F52 5G.
Hello and welcome to the new guide for today. Today, we’ll look at how to record a video using a Samsung Galaxy F52 5G.
So, if you want to learn how to record screens on a Samsung F52 5G, you’ve come to the correct spot.
Screen recording is a great tool to have if you want to provide a lesson or show your friends anything.
Record the screen and store it, then email or post it to a social networking site.
This option is currently only accessible on certain Samsung devices running One UI 2 or above.
With the assistance of this step-by-step tutorial, we can now discover How to Record Screens in Samsung Galaxy F52 5G.
So, without further ado, let’s get to the point…!
On the Samsung Galaxy F52 5G, there are two simple ways to record your screen.
In this comprehensive tutorial, I’ve shown two methods for effectively recording the screen on the Samsung Galaxy F52 5G.
The reason I’m providing two ways is so that if one of them fails, you’ll have a backup plan.
METHOD #1: Using the Screen Record Icon on the Galaxy A10s to record the screen
- First, launch the Quick Panel by swiping down from the top of your screen (Notification Panel).
- Then choose the Screen Recorder Icon, then long-press the screen recorder icon to adjust the recording quality.
- You may now choose between No sound, Media Sound, Media Sounds, and Mic as your preferred Sound options.
- Then press the Start recording button.
- Now your phone’s screen recording will begin, and you’ll notice a countdown clock at the top of the screen, as well as numerous choices such as the pen tool to draw drawings, enabling or disabling the picture-in-picture function, and stopping the screen recording by tapping the stop icon button.
- That’s all there is to it.
Take a Screenshot with the Samsung Galaxy F52 5G?
If the screen recording icon isn’t displayed in your Quick Panel, what should you do?
- In the Quick Panel’s upper right corner, click the three-dot vertical icon.
- Then choose “Button Order” from the drop-down menu.
- You’ll now see the Record Screen Icon, which you can drag into the icon button area to add to the Quick Access panel.
- That’s all there is to it. Enjoy…!
If the screen record icon remains hidden, use the second way to record the screen on the Galaxy A10s.
Because the inherent screen recording feature is not available on earlier Samsung smartphones, we must download a third-party screen recording program.
Must Read: 2 EASY WAYS TO RECORD YOUR SCREEN ON THE SAMSUNG GALAXY A21S!
METHOD #2: Using a Screen Recording App to Record the Screen on a Galaxy A10s
- To begin, go to the Play Store and search for XRecorder.
- Then open it by clicking the Install option.
- Now you may begin recording your screen.
- That’s all there is to it.
When you install the screen recorder, the icon may appear in the notification panel. You may also manually record the screen by launching this program.
How to Screen Record on a Samsung M31 may be found here.
Articles Related to This YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
So, How to Screen Record On Samsung Galaxy F52 5G was the topic of this step-by-step post.
I hope you find this post to be both helpful and enjoyable! You may find more Take Screenshot tutorials similar to this one here.
Which of the methods do you want to try first?
If you have any questions about this post, please leave them in the comments area and I will respond as soon as possible.
Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter to get updates on new content.
Thank you for reading this article all the way to the end…!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I record my screen on Samsung 5G?
You can use the built in screen recording feature on your Samsung 5G.
Can you screen record on Samsung S20 5G?
Unfortunately, Samsung does not allow users to screen record on their version of Beat Saber, Beat Saber PSVR. This is due to copyright restrictions that Samsung fears would be leveled against them should they allow something like this.
How do you screenshot on a Samsung f52?
Hold down the power button and home button on your Samsung f52 for a few seconds.
- samsung a72 release date
- can you screen record on mac