Do you want to be able to connect your ps4 to the internet with ease? If so, then you have come to the right place. In this blog post, we are going to teach you how to do just that.
So, whether you are a beginner or an experienced ps4 user, we guarantee that you will find this information useful. Keep reading for more information on how to connect your ps4 to the internet.
What you need to get started
In order to connect your ps4 to the internet, you will need:
• A wireless router
• An Ethernet cable
• A PS4 console
• A TV or monitor
How to connect your ps4 to the internet
Follow the steps below to connect your ps4 to the internet:
- First, you need to connect your router to your modem. To do this, simply use an Ethernet cable to connect the two devices.
- Once your router is connected to the modem, turn on both devices.
- Next, you need to find the IP address of your router. This can be found in the documentation that came with your router.
- Once you have the IP address of your router, open a web browser on your computer and type the IP address into the address bar. This will take you to the router’s login page.
- Enter the username and password for your router. The default username and password are usually “admin”.
- Now, you should be able to access the router’s settings page. Look for a setting called “DHCP” or “Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol”.
- DHCP should be enabled by default. If it is not, then enable it and save the changes.
- Now, you need to find the IP address of your ps4 console. To do this, go to “Settings” and then “Network”.
- Your ps4’s IP address should be displayed here.
- Next, you need to add your ps4’s IP address to the router’s DHCP list. To do this, go to the “DHCP” settings page and look for a setting called “DHCP reservation” or something similar.
- Add your ps4’s IP address to the list and save the changes.
- Now, you need to connect your ps4 console to the router using an Ethernet cable.
- Once your ps4 is connected to the router, it should be able to connect to the internet.
- If you want to connect your ps4 to the internet wirelessly, then you need to find the SSID of your router. This can be found in the documentation that came with your router.
- Once you have the SSID, go to “Settings” and then “Network” on your ps4.
- Select “Set Up Internet Connection” and then choose the “Wireless” option.
- Enter the SSID of your router and select the “Connect automatically” option.
- Enter the password for your router and select the “Next” button.
- Your ps4 should now be connected to the internet wirelessly.
- If you are still having trouble connecting your ps4 to the internet, then you may need to contact your ISP or router manufacturer for help.
Why wont my ps4 connect to my hotspot
There are a few potential reasons why your PS4 might not be connecting to your hotspot. One possibility is that the hotspot itself is not working properly. If you can’t connect to the internet at all, then there’s likely an issue with the hotspot itself and you’ll need to troubleshoot that.
Another possibility is that your PS4’s Wi-Fi antenna isn’t picking up the hotspot signal properly. This can sometimes happen if the hotspot is too far away from your console or if there are interfering objects between them. If this is the case, you may need to move your PS4 closer to the hotspot or remove any obstacles that are blocking the signal.