Many Windows 10 users are reporting a blue screen error when trying to boot the computer. It appears that this issue is caused by an igdkmd32.sys file which has failed and needs immediate attention from you or your IT team. Here’s how to fix it so that you can get back on track quickly without having to worry about losing any data or getting viruses
The “igdkmd64.sys windows 10” is a system file that is responsible for graphics and video card drivers. This file can cause blue screens when it becomes corrupted or damaged.
Milan Stanojevic is a writer who lives in Belgrade, Serbia.
Expert in Windows and Software
Milan has been fascinated by computers since he was a youngster, and this has led him to be interested in all PC-related technology. He worked as a front-end web developer before joining WindowsReport. Continue reading
9th of December, 2021
Originally published in March of 2021.
- The igdkmd32.sys error in Windows 10 is a BSoD issue that may be caused by a variety of hardware issues, the most common of which is a graphics card problem.
- To solve it, manually or with specialist tools, check sure your drivers are up to date.
- The igdkmd32.sys blue screen issue may be identified and fixed with the aid of a third-party program that can repair damaged files and improve the performance of your PC.
- Most flaws and problems in Windows 10 are fixed through updates, so make sure your system is up to date.
BY CLICKING ON THE DOWNLOAD FILE, YOU CAN INSTALL XINSTALL.
We propose Restoro PC Repair Tool to address a variety of PC issues: This program will fix common computer faults, protect you against file loss, viruses, and hardware failure, and optimize your PC to run at its best. In three simple actions, you can immediately fix PC problems and eradicate viruses:
- Download the Restoro PC Repair Tool, which includes patent-pending technologies (patent available here).
- To detect Windows faults that may be causing PC difficulties, click Start Scan.
- To correct problems that are hurting your computer’s security and performance, click Repair All.
- This month, 0 readers have downloaded Restoro.
The Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) is generally an indication of a hardware failure, although it may also be triggered by particular applications in certain situations.
If you receive a BSOD on Windows 10 that says there’s an issue with igdkmd32.sys, you should know that this is frequently caused by software.
Hardware issues, obsolete firmware, damaged drivers, and other factors may all contribute to the igdkmd32.sys issue in Windows 10, but it can be quickly resolved by using one of our solutions.
On Windows 10, how can I repair the igdkmd32.sys error?
1. For BSoD, use a third-party tool.
For people who are not extremely computer literate, determining the specific source of a BSoD problem is a time-consuming and often challenging endeavor.
Fortunately, there are specialist programs that can assist you in diagnosing your computer and providing answers. A program like this can even fix BSoD issues like those caused by igdkmd32.
Restoro is a Windows tool that assesses your computer’s performance and tells you what you can do to make it better.
The program will alter your settings for optimal optimization after you approve it. The program may help clear your PC of trash files in addition to correcting your BSoD issues.
It also makes automated restore points before fixing your PC, so you have a secure backup in case you lose any data.
2. Uninstall the display driver that is currently installed on your computer.
- Select Device Manager from the list by pressing Windows Key + X.
- Expand the Display adapters area in Device Manager after it has opened.
- Right-click your display driver and choose Uninstall from the menu.
- Check Remove the device’s driver program and click OK.
- Restart your computer once you’ve removed your display adapter.
A faulty display driver might create issues with igdkmd32.sys on Windows 10, and if that’s the case, we highly encourage you to remove your existing display driver.
If the problem continues, we highly encourage you to go to the manufacturer’s website and download the most recent graphics card drivers.
3. Keep your drivers up to date.
Bad, defective, or obsolete drivers are the most common causes of BSOD issues. As a result, keeping your computer drivers up to date is always a smart idea.
If you don’t want to go through the trouble of looking for drivers on your own, you may utilize a program that will do it for you. It will assist you in keeping all of your drivers current.
Aside from the time spent looking for drivers, it’s possible that you installed the incorrect version or incompatible ones. It will never happen with this tool.
4. Remove TeamViewer from your computer.
According to the users, applications like TeamViewer, VMWare, DisplayFusion, and LogMeIn Hamachi may occasionally create these issues.
Expert Tip: Some PC problems, such as damaged repositories or missing Windows files, are difficult to resolve. If you’re having problems repairing a mistake, it’s possible that your system is partly broken. Restoro is a tool that will scan your computer and determine the source of the problem. To download and begin mending, go here.
You’ll need to remove the offending applications to resolve these difficulties. Users said that removing TeamViewer resolved their issues.
Whether you don’t use TeamViewer, try uninstalling it and seeing if the problem still exists. If it doesn’t work, seek for another piece of software that was installed just before the troubles started.
5. Turn off hybrid graphics.
- While your computer is booting up, keep hitting the F2 or Del key on your keyboard.
- It’s always a good idea to read your motherboard documentation since it might be a different key on other motherboards.
- You must locate and deactivate the Hybrid Graphics option after you have entered BIOS. Please consult your motherboard’s documentation to find this option.
- Restart your computer after saving your modifications.
Users have observed that deactivating hybrid graphics in the BIOS may resolve igdkmd32.sys issues on Windows 10. Follow the instructions above to turn off hybrid graphics.
6. Install display drivers from a previous version.
The newest display drivers may not be the ideal for your computer in certain rare circumstances, since they might create issues with igdkmd32.sys on Windows 10.
If you’re experiencing problems with igdkmd32.sys, we recommend uninstalling your display driver and replacing it with the older version.
Depending on whether your graphic card is integrated or dedicated, you can find all of the driver versions on the manufacturer’s website for your computer or graphic card.
7. Examine the hardware
If a component of hardware within your computer fails, you’re likely to experience a variety of BSOD problems. As a result, double-check your hardware. It also won’t harm if you clean it from time to time to keep it dust-free.
Furthermore, many desktops and laptops come with built-in hardware fault detection software. Check your system handbook since each manufacturer offers a different solution.
Any newly installed hardware might cause these sorts of issues, therefore if you have just installed any new hardware, we recommend that you uninstall it or replace it.
8. Go through the troubleshooting procedure.
- Go to the Settings menu.
- To troubleshoot, go to Updates & Security > Troubleshoot.
- Go to Run the Troubleshooter and choose Blue Screen.
- Continue following the on-screen directions and wait for the procedure to complete.
- Your computer should be restarted.
If none of the preceding ideas worked, we’ll use a few troubleshooting tools to see if we can find a solution. The first is the built-in troubleshooter in Windows 10.
9. Perform an SFC scan.
- Type cmd into the Windows search bar.
- As an administrator, open Command Prompt.
- sfc/scannow sfc/scannow sfc/scannow sfc/scannow sfc/scan
- Wait till the procedure is completed (it may take a while).
- If a solution is identified, it will be implemented automatically.
- Restart your computer after closing the Command Prompt.
The SFC scan is the next diagnostic tool we may use. The System File Checker is a command-line application that examines your computer for suspected system file corruption.
If SFC stops working or does not operate at all on Windows 10, follow the steps in our dedicated tutorial to resolve the issue.
10. Install the latest Windows 10 update.
Microsoft is constantly updating Windows 10 to make it better. So, if the problem you’re having has previously been reported to Microsoft, they’re most likely working on a repair.
As a result, ensure sure your system is constantly up to date. The updates are normally installed automatically on Windows 10, but you may double-check by navigating to Settings > Updates & Security > Windows Update.
If your computer’s Windows 10 update isn’t functioning, try this step-by-step tutorial to diagnose and fix the problem.
11. Remove the Windows updates.
- To access Windows Update, go to Settings > Updates & Security > Windows Update.
- Uninstall by going to Update history > Uninstall.
- Now locate the problematic update (you may sort updates by date), right-click it, and choose Uninstall from the menu that appears.
- Your computer should be restarted.
In contrast to the previous method, it may be a specific Windows update that causes the system to malfunction. If you feel this is the case, the best course of action is to remove the update.
Driver issues with igdkmd32.sys on Windows 10 are common, and most of these issues can be resolved by simply reinstalling or upgrading your graphics card drivers.
Furthermore, you should be aware that we already discussed the igdkmd64.sys flaw, which produced the VIDEO TDR FAILURE error in Windows 10, so have a look at that as well.
Are you still experiencing problems? Use this tool to fix them:
- Download this TrustPilot.com-rated PC Repair Tool (download starts on this page).
- To detect Windows faults that may be causing PC difficulties, click Start Scan.
- To repair faults with Patented Technologies, click Repair All (Exclusive Discount for our readers).
This month, 0 readers have downloaded Restoro.
Most Commonly Asked Questions
Was this page of assistance to you?
Thank you very much!
There are insufficient details It’s difficult to comprehend Other Speak with a Professional
There are two responses to this post.
Watch This Video-
The “amdkmdag sys video tdr failure” is a blue screen error that can occur in Windows 10. This article will discuss how to fix the issue, and what steps are needed for this to work properly.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is igdkmd32 Sys?
A: The International Game Developers Association, which is a non-profit organization supporting game developers worldwide. In short it is the creator of Microsofts DirectX software and also has created other applications such as XNA, an open source framework for cross platform gaming on Windows.
How do I fix a blue screen error on Windows 10?
A: There are a few different reasons why you might see a blue screen error on your PC, so before doing anything else please make sure to check the following things. ل
-Check that all of your drivers have been updated and installed correctly. ی
-Ensure that none of the hardware devices in use are overheating or damaged by running them through their manufacturers diagnostics (check for software issues with device manager). انگریزي
How do I fix watchdog Sys blue screen?
A: As the error message states, this is in reference to a watchdog software driver. If you are having issues with your computers operating system or antivirus programs running on it suddenly stopping then restarting for no reason, there could be an issue that needs fixing.
- igdkmd32.sys windows 10 download
- atikmdag sys error windows 10
- video tdr failure fix
- video tdr failure igdkmd64 sys
- bsod meaning