This option is currently unavailable.
The this option is currently unavailable pin is a feature that was introduced in the latest update to Instagram. This feature allows users to create a temporary pin on their profile.
Loredana Harsana (Loredana Harsana)
Expert in Windows and Software
Loredana is a dedicated writer who is fascinated by computer software and technology. She began blogging about smartphones when the Samsung Galaxy S II was the most popular device on the market, and… Read more
- Windows Hello Face is now missing in Windows 11, according to some users, which may be the reason of bad camera-related improvements.
- Because this may be a momentary issue, the first thing you should do is restart your computer.
- Running the camera troubleshooter to make your Windows Hello Face choice available is another effective technique that can undoubtedly assist you.
- You may try updating the camera drivers if the face recognition setup is presently unavailable.
We suggest Restoro PC Repair Tool to repair a variety of PC issues: This program will fix common computer problems, protect you against file loss, viruses, and hardware failure, and optimize your PC to run at its best. In three simple actions, you can immediately fix PC problems and eliminate viruses:
- Download the Restoro PC Repair Tool, which includes patent-pending technologies (patent available here).
- To identify Windows faults that may be causing PC difficulties, click Start Scan.
- To address problems that are impacting your computer’s security and performance, click Repair All.
- This month, 0 readers have downloaded Restoro.
Windows Hello Face is a popular software that uses high-quality technology to provide essential protection to your PC and private data. However, it seems that certain Windows 11 users are unable to utilize face unlock.
According to their claims, using face unlock in Windows 11 is impossible. This is the message they get in more detail:
We were unable to locate a camera that was compatible with Windows Hello Face.
You can see how this issue typically appears on Windows PCs in the image below:
Why isn’t the Windows Hello Face option in Windows 11 available?
There are a few reasons why your Windows Hello Face in Windows 11 is now unavailable. We’ve created a specific list in the area below to help you understand this topic better.
1. Unpredictable and transient bugs
To begin, we may discuss random and transient faults that may occur often on your operating system or hardware components. These issues may be easily resolved by following a few simple procedures outlined later in this article.
2. Inadequate Windows upgrades in general
Aside from that, you should keep in mind that insufficient common Windows updates may also damage your program. If your applications or programs are behaving strangely, it may be an indication that your operating system is out of current.
To learn how long it takes to install Windows 11 updates, read the whole article.
3. Drivers who have been tampered with
Because the camera drivers were damaged during the upgrading process, this is probably one of the most frequent reasons why your Windows Hello Face option is now unavailable.
Windows 11 drivers are the backbone of your operating system, allowing your applications and programs to function normally.
If anything goes wrong with their design, it will have an impact on all of your other gear and software, including Windows Hello Face.
If you find that this program is temporarily inaccessible on Windows 11, there are a few good alternatives to consider. Make sure you read this post thoroughly to discover the finest one.
What can I do if Windows Hello Face isn’t working right now?
1. Restart your computer.
As previously stated, this error may arise owing to a variety of random and transient problems with your integrated camera.
As a result, the first thing you should do is restart your computer and check whether the program unsticks.
If this technique does not work to make your Windows Hello Face accessible in Windows 11, go to the next step.
2. Perform a Windows update check
- Then press the Windows key and choose Settings.
- Go to the Windows Update website.
- Select Check for Updates from the drop-down menu.
Your operating system will search for new updates automatically if you choose this option. Wait a few minutes until all of the suggestions have been updated, then restart your computer.
This may work if Windows Hello Face is affected by random problems as a result of insufficient general updates.
3. Run the troubleshooter for the specific issue.
- Open the Settings menu.
- Navigate to System, then Troubleshooter.
- Other troubleshooters should be selected.
- Examine the Camera section before pressing the Run button.
Because Windows Hello Face uses face authentication to provide a more secure environment, the error may be caused by camera issues. In light of this, running the troubleshooter may assist you in looking for and recommending particular solutions.
4. Install the latest camera drivers.
- To launch the device manager, press the Windows key, enter device management, and then press Enter.
- Expand the Cameras section, then right-click on the integrated camera and choose Update driver from the context menu.
- Select Automatically search for drivers from the drop-down menu.
The most essential components that enable you to get the most out of both your hardware and software environments are device drivers.
If Windows Hello Face is presently unavailable on Windows 11, updating your drivers will almost certainly help. We suggest DriverFix for automated checks of missing or outdated drivers.
5. Install Windows 11 again.
- Open the Settings menu.
- Select Recovery from the System menu.
- Look for the option to Reset this PC, then click the Reset PC button.
What is Windows Hello Face and how does it work?
Passwords have a high danger of being cracked or stolen, which is why Windows Hello Face assists you in establishing substantial barriers against assaults.
This feature creates a model of Microsoft users’ faces using 3D structured light. Then anti-spoofing methods are used to restrict the success of cloning heads.
The following are the most significant advantages that Windows Hello Face provides:
- One of the most secure ways for Windows devices has been facial recognition.
- A user-friendly interface that allows you to unlock your Microsoft Passport with a single sign form of verification.
- Access to Microsoft Passport Pro-supported material, including as network resources, websites, and payment methods, for businesses.
- It delivers a consistent picture in a range of lighting situations thanks to infrared technology. Facial hair, cosmetic makeup, and other excellent characteristics are also included in the subtle modifications in look.
Check out these top security & privacy options in Windows 11 to see which one best fits your requirements and enhance your device’s security.
If you have any further questions or ideas, please leave them in the comments area below.
Was this page of assistance to you?
Thank you very much!
There are insufficient details It’s difficult to comprehend Other Speak with a Professional
Start a discussion.
The this option is currently unavailable fingerprint is a problem that has been present for a while. It’s caused by the Unable to use this device because it does not support hardware acceleration. error.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I fix this option is currently unavailable?
This option is currently unavailable.
How do I fix windows Hello face is currently unavailable?
You can use the following steps to fix this issue. 1) Press Windows Key + R to open the Run Command. 2) Type services.msc and press Enter. 3) Find the service named Microsoft Accounts. Right click on it, then choose Properties. 4) On the General tab, make sure that Startup type is set to Automatic (Delayed Start).
How do I fix my windows Hello PIN?
You can try resetting your Hello PIN by following these steps:
- windows pin this option is currently unavailable
- this option is currently unavailable windows hello face
- windows hello face this option is currently unavailable we couldn’t find a camera compatible
- windows hello face this option is currently unavailable hp
- windows hello fingerprint this option is currently unavailable 2021