This tutorial video provides instructions on how to connect a Hisense TV to your phone via wireless Bluetooth. It also covers the steps of downloading and installing the correct software, pairing devices, connecting with an existing Wi-Fi network, and troubleshooting connection issues.
The “connect phone to hisense tv without wifi” is a process that is not very difficult. All you need to do is connect your phone to the TV, then follow the steps in the Hisense manual.
In a couple of minutes, you may connect your phone to a Hisense television.
The only difficulty is that there are various techniques and third-party websites to assist you in doing so, making it difficult to choose the best and safest approach to employ.
You’ll need an HDMI to lightning converter or a digital media device like Roku or Google Chromecast to connect your iPhone to a Hisense TV since it runs on the Android operating system.
Android phones may use Hisense’s built-in functionality called Anyview cast to make the connection wirelessly.
The following is a list of some of the potential options for both devices.
The first method is to activate screen mirroring from an Android phone on a Hisense Smart TV.
Follow these instructions to display the screen of your Android phone on your Hisense TV:
- Go to the Settings menu on your television.
- Select the System icon.
- Select the Settings icon that appears on the screen.
- Open the Network icon and pick Network Configuration from the drop-down menu. Ensure that Wireless is selected in the network setup.
- Return to the settings menu page and choose Anyview stream or Anyview cast from the drop-down menu. Choose whatever option you want to view.
- Connect your Android smartphone and your TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your smartphone, launch the Google Home app. If you don’t already have it, head to the Google Play Store and download it.
- Once it’s installed, go to the left corner and click the hamburger-looking symbol. You’ll be sent to the menu.
- To see a list of all possible devices to cast on the menu, choose Cast Screen/Audio.
- Your smart TV should appear in the list; just choose it and you’re done!
That’s how you can cast from your phone to a Hisense TV with ease.
Go to Notifications, pick the casting notification, and then click Disconnect to stop casting.
Method 2: Connecting an iPhone to a Hisense TV
Apple’s Lightning to HDMI Digital AV Adapter
You may connect a digital media player to your TV, such as an Amazon Fire Stick, Chromecast, or Roku, among others.
After that, connect your iPhone to the official app for the media player and use it to connect to the Hisense TV. Continue reading if you don’t have a digital media player.
- Invest in an HDMI to Lightning converter (we recommend the Lightning to Digital AV Adapter by Apple). On one end, there’s a conventional iPhone lightning connector, and on the other, there’s a female HDMI port.
- Connect the iPhone to the lightning end of the cord.
- Connect the HDMI wire from your TV to the adaptor. The HDMI cable has two connections, one of which is plugged into an adaptor and the other into one of the TV’s numerous HDMI ports.
- On your TV’s remote, press the input button.
- Confirm the label of the HDMI port linked to your iPhone (it might be HDMI 1, HDMI 2, etc.) and choose it from the list on the screen.
- When you press Enter, your iPhone will cast on the screen of your Hisense TV.
Method 3: Using a screen-sharing app, connect your Android phone to your Hisense TV.
If the preceding approach does not work for you, you may download a third-party program that will allow you to cast your Android phone to your television.
- Download a screen-sharing software like Castto from the Google Play Store on your phone.
- Select applications by pressing the home button on your TV’s remote.
- In the search box, type’screen sharing app,’ then download and install it.
- On your phone’s notification bar, look for’screen mirroring’ or’screen cast’ and click on it.
- Your Hisense TV should appear in the list of available devices; choose it and connect.
You can use Bluetooth to connect your phone to the TV if you don’t have access to Wi-Fi.
Simply replace the Wi-Fi portion of the previous procedures with Bluetooth. You won’t have access to many features, however.
As previously said, there are several third-party websites that may assist you with connecting your phone to your Hisense TV. It is, however, essential to perform some research about the program you want to download before doing so.
Check reviews to prevent programs that don’t operate or may be vulnerable to security flaws.
Watch This Video-
The “screen mirroring on hisense smart tv” is a feature that allows you to connect your Hisense TV to your phone. This will allow you to watch videos and play games from the device on your TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I connect my Hisense TV to my phone?
A: You need to have a Hisense TV, and for your phone you will need Bluetooth or Wi-Fi enabled. Once both are connected with their respective settings, on the sitting device find the name of your TV (e.g., He8S) in Bluetooth/Wi-Fi list. Pair it!
How do I connect my phone to my Hisense TV wirelessly?
A: You can connect your phone to your Hisense TV using the HDMI port.
How do I connect my iPhone to my Hisense TV?
A: To connect your iPhone to your Hisense TV, you will need a cable. You can purchase these cables at an electronics store and even ask the person who helped you find it to help get one for you. Once connected, all of your devices should now be synced up so that they have everything in common
- how to connect iphone to hisense tv
- how to connect hisense tv to wifi
- how to connect phone to hisense tv with usb cable
- anyview cast not working on hisense tv
- anyview cast windows 10