Samsung has released the newest update to its 5G foldable handset, aka Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Flip 3. The new software features the inclusion of One UI 4.0 Beta 2 which will now be available for download on both handsets!
The “android 12 samsung” is a new update to the Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Flip 3 5G! It brings with it some changes, such as One UI 4.0 Beta 2. The update also includes improvements to performance and battery life.
The first beta of Samsung’s Android 12-based One UI 4 for their 2021 foldables was published at the end of last month. The Galaxy Z Flip 3 and Z Fold 3 have now gotten their first incremental beta update, One UI 4.0 beta 2, which includes a few new features, repairs, and enhancements. Read on to learn more about the One UI 4.0 beta 2 upgrade for the Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Flip 3.
Samsung released the stable Android 12 build for the Galaxy S21 series yesterday. With its One UI 4.0 (Android 12) skin, the firm is having a great year. A new beta patch for the foldables is now available. The Galaxy Z Flip 3 and Fold 3 models will get a stable upgrade in December 2021, according to Samsung’s roadmap.
The ZUKA version number is indicated on the incremental beta patch on the foldables. The update is now seeding in the company’s mainland South Korea and will shortly expand to other qualified locations. Navigating on to the known problems, the changelog states that moving to the More section in the Camera app closes the app while in mode. If you’re having problems with the Samsung Health app, you may download the most recent version from the Galaxy Store.
In this update, the firm tackles a long number of defects, including the issue of moving photographs in gallery folders, enhanced camera behavior, lock screen enhancements, WiFi auto connection, a fix for the 120Hz display rate not functioning, and a few other issues. Improvements to cover screen operations and wireless battery sharing are also included in the release. The whole changelog may be seen here (translated to English).
Samsung Community (IMG)
- Bugs Fix
- Fix not being able to move photographs between folders in the gallery
- Camera-related behavior has improved
- Enhancements to the lock screen’s behavior (freeze, blur, etc.)
- Fix screen refresh rate 120Hz not functioning – Fix WIFI automatic connection fault
- The use of a code for terminal stabilization (reboot, screen freeze, etc.)
- Errors in cover screen functioning are reduced (incoming text overlapping, widget not running and initializing, GIF settings initialized, etc.)
- When sharing wireless batteries, stuttering behavior improves.
- Issues that have been identified
- MORE > + > CAMERA After adding two or more modes under MORE > SAVE, click SAVE. When moving by mode, the camera app shuts.
- If the Samsung Health app is not working properly, please upgrade to the newest version from the Galaxy Store. Check and install new software on a regular basis to get the most out of your gadget.
How to install One UI 4.0 beta 2 on the Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Flip 3
If your foldable is running the One UI 4.0 beta, the upgrade will be sent to you through OTA in a few days. If you’re running Android 11 (One UI 3.0) and wish to participate in the beta test, check out this article and follow the instructions to sign up.
You Might Also Like – Eligible Devices, Features, and Release Date for One UI 4.0
If you have any questions, please leave them in the comment box. Also, please spread the word about this post to your friends.
More Related Content:
Watch This Video-
One UI 4.0 Beta 2 is out for the Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Flip 3 5G! It’s a big update with some new features, including a new dark mode, improved notifications, and more. The “one ui 4.0 download” will help you get started.
- android 12 update download
- samsung one ui 4.0 update list
- one ui 4 note 20 ultra
- samsung z fold 3
- samsung fold 3 release date